CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Graduation

It's hard to believe after 4 years this day has come and gone. I graduated with my Masters in Teaching on December 20th. It was a little surreal to think that after going to class and worrying about papers and projects that I am completely finished! There were about 2000 graduates from doctoral students to undergrads. I got to walk across the stage as I heard my name mispronounced (big surprise). I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of myself. Now what to do with all my extra time....

All the graduates listening to the speaker.


Before graduation, getting ready to go in.
My favorite picture! I loved I got to take my little guy with me as I walked across that stage! I am 28 weeks here!

4 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Congratulations! I have a feeling I can guess what you're going to do with your new free time! :-)

Anna said...

Congrats Andrea that truly is awesome! If you need anything to do with that free time (before the little man is born of course) I may have a few papers for you to write since I still have quite a ways to go! Let me know if you want any...I wouldn't want you to have withdrawls!

gs said...

Congratulations! Way to go... just in the nick of time too. :)

Tara said...

Sooo proud of you!!! Your hard work has paid off...and right in time :)