CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Shower!


This past weekend my mom and sister in law threw me a baby shower in Sanduksy, OH. It was a wonderful time to spend with family and friends from my younger days! I feel blessed to be loved by so many people! We got lots of great things for the new baby....who knew something so little could need so many things!
Lots of presents! Spoiled little guy!

My mom getting all the yummy food ready!


32 weeks and counting!



During the shower when I opened up gifts the giver came up, introduced themselves, said how thier know me, and gave me some mothering advice. It was really great!



My mom gave me a quilt my grandmother hand stitched for me when I was little. I am excited to keep passing it down to my own little one!




My good friends from high school showed up! Krista, me, Kim, and Julie!

Who could forget little Jack! 10 1/2 months and getting cuter!


1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

How fun!! Looks like your little guy is going to be loved by a whole lot of people! :-)