CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was a great day! Ryan and I woke up with two phone calls from our schools saying that school was cancelled becuase of the snow! We were excited about a day of no work and had big plans of doing nothing all day! We slept in, took the camera outside and tooks lots of pictures in our backyard.

32 1/2 weeks!

Oops! Little belly showing!

He is keeping nice and warm while I am pretty cold!

Mya loves the snow. It makes her crazy! She was running laps around the yard!

Cool shot by Ryan.

View from our back porch. So pretty.
What a great day. PS, I do think Charlotte is a bit crazy when it snows. This is an everyday occurance in Ohio growing up! Down here everyone freaks out at a light dusting. Silly.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Haha I agree that people freak out here about the little bit of snow we get...but don't ya just love it?!?! Cute pics!

Tara said...

Don't you miss Ohio and the real snow?...no, I understand :) Your pictures of you and baby were great!

The Hines Family said...

Oh, my! Little baby Fuderer must have been cold in that second picture! :-)

He's going to love the snow next year! Especially the Ohio snow I'm sure! :-)

gs said...

Fun pictures. I just love these little unexpected holidays.