CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Shower at the Cheesecake Factory!

My good friends from Charlotte threw me a baby shower on Friday. It was fabulous! Good friends, yummy food, and presents! It doesn't get any better than that! We ate enormous meals, and washed them down with delicious pieces of cheesecake! I wanted a shower in which I got lots of practical things (I know, I'm boring). I got lots of diapers, wipes, sheets, creams, medicines, laundry detergent, etc. I knew I was in the right hands with these girls because they are all moms! Well, except Tonya...she is learning with me!

Amanda, Karen, Mandy, Amanda, Me, Ginny, Kelly, and Tonya! Moms of all boys! (Tonya isn't sure what hers is yet...only a few more weeks).

Cute little bib from Karen.

Basket of goodies from Mandy.

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

How fun! I love the Cheesecake Factory!

Glad that you got lots of good, practical gifts! :-)