CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

34 Weeks!

I can't believe how time is ticking away. Being 34 weeks is pretty bittersweet. My tummy is stretched so far it is almost painful, singing in church is almost impossble due to me running out of oxygen, and my feet hate me at the end of each school day. BUT there is an upside to this craziness. People are SOOO nice when they see me! I was in the parking lot in Costco the other day walking to my car. A mom about my age stopped her mini van, rolled down her window and yelled out to me, "you are SOOOO adorable! Oh my goodness!" I was so flattered. I can do this very pregnant thing a bit longer I think!


34 Weeks

3 comments:

gs said...

I totally agree! You are so adorable!

The Hines Family said...

You know you are cute when random strangers are rolling down their van windows to tell you so! :-)

AV said...

How are you feeling? You look so cute!! I hope the final weeks of your pregnancy go smoothly...can't wait to meet the little guy!