CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Big boy....

Sooooo my trip to the doctor today was good and interesting all at the same time. My high blood sugar may cause the baby to grow larger than normal, so they wanted to check his weight via ultrasound. I got to see his face which was a joy....so amazing (I think he has my lips). As I was talking to the ultrasound technician, I asked her about his weight. 8.1. Yikes. He is going to be a big boy. I am almost 38 weeks which means possibly another pound if he goes until 40 weeks. I am measuring 40 cm as well which is another sign that he is going to be rather large. They haven't mentioned at this point anything about a C-section or induction, but am am preparing myself. Sigh...I guess we may not need newborn diapers!

1 comments:

AV said...

How awesome that you could see his little face!!! Hang in there - big boys make good babies...both of mine were over 8 pounds at birth. :) Can't wait to meet him.