CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

School Baby Shower

On Friday my wonderful friends at school threw me my very last baby shower! It was a wonderful time and I felt so loved and cared for by the great people I work with. My first grade team and my mentor Sally lovingly put the entire thing together. I am going to miss all the special people that I spend everyday with when I am out with the little guy. Thanks Anna for taking the pictures with your super awesome camera!

A beautiful blanket made by Diane, a third grade teacher. It came with a matching hat!

A diaper cake made by Tracey!

Melissa and I!

Anna, the awesome photographer

Donna and I. I need to get a bigger picture! This will have to do for now!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...I am so sorry I missed it!