CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

p90x

Well, I figure I should post about the other big part of our lives right now besides our little Grayson. P90x has taken the Fuderer house by storm...and what a storm it is. For those of you that don't know what it is, it is an EXTREME home fitness workout that lasts for 90 days. Is uses body stacking to trick your muscles...whatever that means. We are about 50 days into it and wow is it crazy hard. It is getting a bit easier with time but, it is kicking my butt! We do hundreds of pushups, crunches, pull ups (Ryan, not me) and lift tons of weight. The results are pretty amazing, although not as much in our house because we don't exactly follow the diet (I'm eating a big bowl of ice cream right now). I do feel great though and it has been wonderful to get the baby weight off.

We just finished Yoga X, which to me (little miss flexible) is a monster. It is so freakin hard that I congratulate myself every time I finish, hence the ice cream. Ryan did great as well (mister NOT flexible). Now I get to relax until tomorrow...an hour of core work. Yikes.

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Kudos to you for getting into shape! :-)

Tara said...

I need to learn more about this p90x! You Go Girl!!