CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Soccer or Jesus

Today some kids from a church came to the door and asked Ryan to take a survey. When he was done I asked him what they wanted. He said they were passing out flyers for the church. When they asked him where he was going if he died, he said heaven because of Christ's grace and mercy....they didn't give him a flyer.

After that little conversation, I was in the kitchen while Ryan was in the living room playing with Grayson. I hear Ryan telling Grayson, "This is more important that life itself" "Always remember that." Etc.

As I was walking into the great room I asked Ryan, "Are you telling Grayson about Jesus?" "That's so sweet!"

When I got to the living room I saw Ryan holding a soccer ball in front of Grayson trying to get him to kick it. So much for a spiritual conversation with his child!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Melissa and I had a good laugh, thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

HA!!! Love it!!